Personally identifiable information
We collect personally identifiable information from users in multiple ways across the site anytime the user enters the information. This can be the users name, email id, phone number and more. We collect information if the users choose to enter or if their company registered in CrintellTech chooses to provide information about them in CrintellTech.
Non-personally identifiable information
This is the information we collect that cannot be traced to any individual and can only be useful in the aggregate. The examples of such information are browser type, referring site, date/time of visit, period of stay on the site of a visitor and more.
How we use personally identifiable information
We use the information available about the user with us to:
- Allow them to login into their accounts.
- Send emails notifying events happening within their account that they need to be informed about as part of CrintellTech functionality.
- Send emails to some of the users periodically updating them of what is happening in CrintellTech, as part of our promotion exercise.
- Make some of their information visible to their colleagues within the same account.
Safety of your personal information
We have taken appropriate safety and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration or disclosure of your personal information stored on our site.
Mail account access
CrintellTech provides two capabilities that involves access to the users email account:
- Ability to download and parse the resumes received in a mail account.
- Ability to reach out to candidates through the users configured email account.
To allow us to provide both of the above services we need access to the user’s email account. Both of these services are optional and the user can choose not to avail the same, and still use all the other features provided.
If the user does choose to avail the services and provide the email account details and access to the email account, we commit to:
- Never sharing the mail account details with any 3rd party.
- Only downloading attachments and checking for resumes. Any other files and mails without attachments will not be stored or read by CrintellTech.
- We will not send out mails through the users account unless explicitly asked by the user either to reach out to a specific candidate or for a set of candidates who match a requirement.
Google mail access
As part of the mail account access indicated above we provide the ability for the users to provide google authentication access. This access is ONLY used for the scope defined in the previous section.
The details about the mail account can be added through the app’s settings page. In addition, the provided mail account information is stored safely in CrintellTech database and will be removed immediately if the user chooses to remove access through the app settings page. We have taken appropriate safety and security measure to ensure this information is kept safe and is protected against unauthorized access, altercation or disclosure.
Acceptance of this policy
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site after we make changes to the policy will imply your acceptance of those changes.
If you have any queries about this policy please contact us at email@example.com
LAST UPDATED : 21st Apr, 2019